Valentine’s Day is the best time of year to remind your significant other how special they are to you. For such demonstrations of devotion, why not plan a romantic escape away from it all? We highly suggest a getaway for two to Hawley, PA, in the heart of the Poconos. If you’re searching for an extra special surprise for your loved one this year, here are some romantic Valentine’s Day date ideas that are sure to bring a smile to their face.
The Best Poconos Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
1. Valentine’s Day Dinners
A romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day is a tried and true tradition that’s even better when you indulge at one of our gorgeous properties in the Poconos. Here are just a couple delectable meals we’re sure you and your sweetheart will love.
- Valentine’s Farm to Table Dinner: Hosted at The Settlers Inn, this delicious feast features some of the best farm-to-table cuisine in the Poconos. Plus, you’ll enjoy a romantic ambiance within the 1920s lodge. The dinner is $75 per person and reservations can be made at 570-226-2993.
- Valentine’s Dinner Theater: This fun-filled event includes dinner and a show for you and your beloved. The Valentine’s Dinner Theater is hosted at Silver Birches Resort February 14, 15, and 16. You can look forward to a fabulous dinner and performance by The Ritz. Co. Players. On Friday and Saturday, the dinner will be $44 per person and $39 on Sunday. Call 570-226-4388 to reserve your spot for this event!
- Valentine’s Dinner at Glass-wine.bar.kitchen: The intimate setting of Glass-wine.bar.kitchen amps up the romance for an elegant five course prix fixe menu created for two. Live entertainment by E Kat and Eric Rudy further enhances the ambiance. Dinner is $59 per person. Call 570-226-1337 for reservations.
2. Jazz Supper Club at The Settlers Inn
Live jazz music accompanies a delectable farm-to-table dinner and makes for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day date! The Arts and Crafts style lodge exudes romance. Bask in the restaurant’s cozy atmosphere and enjoy a special prix fixe menu. The John Curtin Trim Trio will perform heartwarming musical selections. Make reservations for the Jazz Supper Club on February 16 by calling 570-226-2993. The evening is $65 per person.
3. Snowshoe Through the Poconos
Each year, The Dock on Wallenpaupack partners with NEWE Honesdale for a guided snowshoe adventure known as “Hearts in the Snow.” Snowshoeing is a fun and challenging outdoor activity that allows you and your sweetheart to get out, explore, and create your own adventure. This is a great idea for active couples and those hoping to experience the beauty of the Poconos’ snow-laden landscape.
Enjoy a Romantic Outing to Hawley Silk Mill
During your Valentine’s Day escape to Hawley, PA, we invite you to bring your date with you to Hawley Silk Mill, a vibrant lifestyle center in the Poconos. Our historic mill has served a vital role in the community since 1880. Today, you can enjoy a wide variety of fun activities such as shopping, taking a fitness or pilates class, or viewing beautiful art from around the world in Looking Glass Gallery. Hawley Silk Mill is also home to the popular Cocoon Coffee House and Bakery, a great spots to grab a delicious treat or rejuvenating cup of fresh coffee. However you decide to spend your day with us, it’s sure to become one of the highlights of your Poconos getaway.